Your early-stage business needs an attorney who knows more than just the law.
You need a lawyer who is sensitive to the financial hurdles that startups and young companies face without ever compromising on quality.
A lawyer who will take the time to understand your objectives – business and personal – and never lose sight of them.
A lawyer who knows that your company’s long-term survival depends on the decisions you make now.
A lawyer who cares as much about your success as you do.
Ezra Reinstein is more than just a good lawyer – he’s a strategic advisor who brings clarity, creativity, and dedication. The Reinstein Law Firm offers truly outstanding business counseling. It is honored to be one of just a handful of Boston law firms – and the only solo practice – selected to the list of qualified legal service providers by Canada’s Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.
Ezra will never lose sight of your goals. He will work with your management team on the full spectrum of issues that young businesses face, including:
- Forming your business
- Protecting your intellectual property – copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets
- Dividing equity between founders
- Drafting a successful business plan
- Creating employment policies
- Negotiating joint ventures and strategic partnerships
- Preparing a pitch for capital investors
- Minimizing equity dilution
- Avoiding litigation
- Resolving disputes